Best hydroponic tower for indoor gardening Complete Guide
Vertical hydroponic towers help you to grow plants, vegetables, and herbs in a small area with maximum yield in a small area. The Hydroponic tower circulates water and nutrients directly to roots instead of depending on the soil as a medium. Due to self-contained technology, you can water and fertilize your plants with little or no effort.
The hydroponic system is becoming so popular these days for those people who love to grow plants and crops at indoors. Besides, it’s easier to maintain with no effort. There is a huge variety of hydroponic towers are available in the market today. In this article, we pick the top best hydroponic tower and explain each system’s features, and benefits that will give you the best results when growing indoor plants and crops.
6 Best hydroponic tower
- 36-Plant LETTUCE Grow Farmstand Best Hydroponic Growing Tower
- PVC Vertical Grow Tower Add-on for Hydroponics
- EXO Garden Hydroponic Growing System
- Aerospring 27-Plant Vertical Hydroponics Indoor Growing System
- Greenstalk Patented Large 5 Tier Vertical Garden Tower
- 6. Mr. Stacky Smart Farm 5 Tier Stackable Planter
1. 36-Plant LETTUCE Grow Farmstand Best Hydroponic Growing Tower
The 36-Plant Lettuce grows Farmstand is a self-watering and self-fertilization hydroponic system that allows you to grow more than 200 varieties of plants and crops like veggies, fruits, herbs, and leafy greens. With this Hydroponic system, you can grow 12-36 plants at the same time on your farmstand. You can produce 50+ edible varieties with this system.
- Self-Watering: This Hydroponic grow Tower Comes with a self-watering system.
- 36 Plants: This system allows you to grow 12-36 plants at the same time.
- Material: This Model is made up of plastic material that is long-lasting.
- Floor Standing: In this hydroponic tower no hanging and mounting are needed.
2. PVC Vertical Grow Tower Add-on for Hydroponics
The PVC Vertical Grow tower is very durable and sustainable as it is built and handcrafted with American Build material. These Towers come with 16 slots that maximize your plant yields for indoor and outdoor plants. With this tower, you can grow different varieties of crops such as Basil, Lettuce, Cilantro, Parsley, and Strawberry. It comes with 16 heavy-duty and top-quality net pots which have diameters of 2 inches.
This PVC Vertical Tower is the best option for Home Gardens, Green Houses, Patios, Commercial and Agriculture farms, and more. The Best thing about PVC is that their pots are easy to clean and reusable. It comes with an adjustable Galvanized Steel Chain that can hold up to 20 pounds of hanging weights.
- BONUS NET POTS: It Comes with 16 net pots with a diameter of 2 inches.
- ADJUSTABLE HANG CHAIN: It comes with adjustable steel chains and quick links that can withstand 20 pounds of hanging weight.
- Materials: It is built and handcrafted with American build material which is durable.
3. EXO Garden Hydroponic Growing System ( Best For Small Spaces)
EXO Hydroponic System is specially designed for small houses and apartments which has small spaces. With this soil-free system, you can easily grow flowers, fruits, and vegetables in small places. It uses water and nutrients to feed your plants, so now you don’t have to spend time weeding and tilling the soil.
This EXO Hydroponic is easy to set up and operate even for beginner gardeners. In six weeks you only need to refresh the tower nutrients every 4 hours which takes only 10 minutes to complete.
- 24 Plants: It comes with 12,16,20,24 sizes options, you can easily grow up to 24 plants at the same time.
- Easy For Beginners: It is easy to set up and maintain even for beginner gardeners.
- Good For Small Spaces: This EXO Hydroponic tower is even fit in small spaces.
4. Aerospring 27-Plant Vertical Hydroponics Indoor Growing System
This Hydroponic Tower is 2 in 1 convertible system which means you can grow both indoor and outdoor plants during the warm season. It also comes with an LED grow light which maximizes indoor gardening even for beginners. You can easily assemble this tower without the help of any tools.
In case you don’t understand the system there is a manual detail guide for user available with it. This tower enhances the plant’s growth as it comes with aerospring technology which circulates the air around the plant’s roots to maximize plant productivity.
Aerospring 27-Plant comes with choices of two different models one with light and the other without light you can choose according to your wish. Aerosping 27-plant Indoor growing system also makes the look of the room very beautiful.
- 33.46 x 29.13 x 73.62: This tower is quite large measuring 34 inches from corner to corner with 74 inches tall tower.
- 27 plants: You can grow more than 27 plants at the same time with it using zero sunshine.
- Easy For Beginners: It is ideal for beginner gardeners as it does all the practical work automatically.
5. Greenstalk Patented Large 5 Tier Vertical Garden Planter
The Greenstalk Patented Large 5 Tier Vertical Garden Planter comes with many features. It waters all the levels equally using gravity. It uses a drip system that distributes the waters to all plants equally. This drip system also ensures that there is no leakage of water.
The water reservoir that is at the top tells the amount of water you should use. You can use this type of system in gardens, balconies, porches, and greenhouses. It is designed to support up to 90 different plants. This hydroponic garden tower is the best choice against pest problems.
6. Mr. Stacky Smart Farm 5 Tier Stackable Planter
Mr. Stacky Smart Farm will be the best option for you if are searching for an automatic self-watering garden hydroponic tower. With the help of this smart farm, you can grow high-quality and rich nutrient foods very fast and easily that will be beneficial for your healthy lifestyle. The best part of this system is that you don’t have to use the soli all around the year.
Additionally, this tower includes a 16-gallon tank with a timer to automatically water your plants. Water can be used for about 2-3 weeks due to the gallon tank.
With this tower, you will get a 250 GPH Submersible pump, heavy-duty lid, pipes, adaptors, starter plant foot, and tubes. Due to its self-watering system and timer water tank, this eco-friendly system is perfect for busy people.
- Self-Watering Tower: It comes with a self-watering system that can automatically water your plants.
- Timer and Tanks: It comes with a timer and a 16-gallon of water tank that can last about 2-3 weeks easily.
- 20 plants: You can Grow up to 20 plants easily.
What is needed for a hydroponic Towers setup?
You should consider the following points before setting up this tower system:
- Light: For Growing plants light is essential. If your tower system does not come with build IN LED Light you have to purchase the LED grow lights and make sure that your plants have sufficient lights to grow.
- Nutrients: As Hydroponic tower does not depend on soil for nutrients. You will need to provide rich nutrients solution to your plants like fruits, veggies, and crops.
- Temperature: Most plants need a temperature around 60-80 degrees growing in a hydroponic tower. You have to make sure that your plants are getting the ideal temperature.
- Airflow: Make sure your hydroponic tower has oscillated fans in the tower unit for airflow.
- Ph adjustable: You will also require ph adjusters to measure the acidic level within the tower unit to ensure that every plant is getting the right amount of acidity. Choose ph adjusters according to plants as different plants require different ph adjusters.
As many hydroponic tower systems come with many features which will confuse the buyer about which one they should choose. We hope that by the reading of our top pic products you can choose the one according to your demand please let us know in the comment section which one you will go to choose. Thanks!
What Grows Best in Hydroponic Towers?
In hydroponic towers, you can grow different types of high nutrients plants like fruits, vegetables, herbs, and crops.
Are Hydroponic Towers Worth It?
Yes, hydroponic towers are totally worth it especially, for those people who have limited space for growing plants.
What Can You Not Grow in a Hydroponic Tower?
The Hydroponic system does not support roots crops like carrots and potatoes but with these systems, you can easily grow other up to 200 different plants.
How much sun does a hydroponic garden need?
The hydroponic garden does not need sunlight instead of the sun uses fluorescent lights for the plants for about 14 to 16 hours.
What hydroponic system is best for herbs?
Aerospring 27-Plant Vertical Hydroponics system is best for growing herbs and with the help of it you can grow them both indoors and outdoors.